Our Credit Risk Management Consulting Group (CRMC) has solid skills and experiences to assist clients to accomplish the required objectives.The CRMC Group comprises of professionals with skills in areas of credit risks analysis and improvement, credit risk assessments, credit reviewing outsourcing, debt recovery outsourcing and fraud risk management. The CRMC Group has worked on numerous credit risk consulting engagements in Hong Kong, Macau, Asia Pacific and Canada. They have provided credit risk consulting to business in telecommunication, lawyers¡¦firm, freight forwarder, manufacturers and trading companies.
Approach and Scope of Work
- Vulnerability and Threat Assessment
- This task concentrates on analysing the credit control process. The analysis includes understanding the existing credit control process and assess credit risks of the processes
- Apply Credit Risk Testing Model
- We have developed a proprietary Credit Risk Testing Model (CRTM) to identify and understand the types of credit risks that can impact our clients. Our model is the tool to unlock and define possible credit risks exposed to our clients.
- Develop and identigy the Risk Categories within the Framework
- Risk Categories include pieces of credit data, information, traces and single available detail that may indicate payment ability of customers of clients. the exercise also includes the determination of level of usefulness, costs and benefits analysis of each identifiable tool and source.
- Develp Credit Security Framework
- A Credit Security Framework is targeted to put in place a systematic approach in dealing with possible fraud, lowering normal credit risks under controllable evironment.